Pages

Monday 9 November 2015

Hi there!

I’m Billy Johnson, a 22 year student of Economics and Finance Faculty and I’m here to tell you about my blog. It may surprise you, but I’m not going to bother you with measurement and tax. I’m fond of drawing and, frankly speaking, sometimes I regret about my decision to become a business economist. You know, parents - they always tell you what to do and how to act, and a few years ago I had nothing to do but to hold by their advice and enter the University of Texas.

But drawing is something that makes me feel alive: when I see an autumn leaf or a sunrise, I see, I feel that beauty and I want to save its authenticity and character. I just need an easel, paints and a bit of free time and voila! - the picture is ready. My friends (and some of my tutors as well) say that I put my heart into painting and that’s why my pieces are so wonderful. As a future economist, I love hearing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment